Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Fearless Pig Skin Predictions!!!!!!!!

OK folks here it is. My predictions for the upcoming College Football season. I have carefully analyzed all the major teams across the country. I have compared schedules. Reviewed depth charts. Looked at tendencies. And when that failed. I guessed!!!

So without further delay. Drum roll please!!!! In reverse order here are my picks.

25.  Florida
24.  Boise State
23.  Notre Dame
22.  Oklahoma State
21.  West Virginia
20.  Washington
19.  Baylor
18.  Wisconsin
17.  Texas
16.  Virginia Tech
15.  Auburn
14.  Clemson
13.  Nebraska
12.  Arkansas
11.  Michigan State
10.  Ohio State

And now for my top nine and then, yes wait for it my prediction for the team that should win it all.
9.   Kansas State
8.   South Carolina
7.   Oklahoma
6.   My beloved Florida State University
5.   Alabama
4.   Oregon
3.   Georgia
2.   USC

That brings us to my choice to win the National Championship.

1. LSU

Sorry. I know everyone expected me to go with my heart. The SEC does it again and it is hard to realistically pick against them. You notice I had four SEC teams in the top ten and seven in the top 25. Yes, as much as I kid with friends, the SEC is the class of college football. So there it is. My choices. Laugh as you might. They are my picks and I am sticking with them. If you are feeling brave, submit your own list to, "Old School Sports" and we can compare through out the year. Kick off is only a few weeks away. Can't wait. GO NOLES!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I must say this years picks are much more realistic than your picks last year. Having your "Criminals" at #6 is a good spot. They have a very easy schedule and should stay in the top 10 all year long.

    As for LSU if they stay healthy they will be at the top come seasons end. They are extremely talented on both sides of the ball and their speed will be unmatched by any school outside the SEC.

    I will be anxious to see just how good Georgia will be. Right now to me they are considered all hype. They are talented but I can't just go on what the media says about a team.

    Either way I am more than ready for another season of college football.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete